South River City Citizens (SRCC): draft agenda for meeting of general membership,
December 6, 1010
return to SRCC home page
MEETING OF THE GENERAL MEMBERSHIP OF SRCC
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2010
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 7:15 Room arrangement, meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome newcomers.
Presenter throughout: Sarah Campbell, President, unless otherwise noted below.
2. 7:20 Membership & voting announcements.
Presenter: Carol Martin, Membership Chair
3. 7:23 Approve meeting minutes
posted at www.srccaustin.org.
4. 7:25 4. 7:25 4th Quarter 2010 report of SRCC finances & annual contributions to Grace Methodist Church and John Jordan, caretaker, to be made in March.
Presenter: Bob Drew, Treasurer
Special thanks to Bob for serving as SRCC Treasurer for the last
3 years! He won't be running again for next year.
5. 7:30 Livestrong Austin Marathon impacts on SRCC
Presenter: Christina Conklin, Community Relations Director
6. 7:35 Short Term Rentals (aka VRBO) Discussion
Presenter: Maurice Anderson, Chair of Committee on, Allandale N'hood.
SRCC Contributors: Sandy Bowman & Charles Price, residents
7. 7:55 Rezoning request for 1406 Parker Lane
Presenter: Toni House, resident
8. 8:00 Failed negotiations for new City parkland acquisition at
Parker & Wind Oak for much needed pocket park in Area 7.
Presenter: Fred Krebs, Area 7 Co-Coordinator
9. 8:05 Upcoming reconstruction of Oltorf from IH-35 to S Congress Ave.
10. 8:07 Annual 4th of July Parade & Picnic needs organizers!!
Presenter: Russell Fraser, resident, 4th organizer.
11. 8:15 Update on City's Imagine Austin comprehensive plan process.
Presenter: Jean Mather, Co-Chair, Zoning & Planning Committee
12. 8:20 Updates from ANC and on Norwood Study
Presenter: Wolf Sittler
13. 8:25 Update on St Edward's University amplified music issue
14. 8:30 SRCC members participating in City's deliberations on draft PBD
(Parking Benefit District) Ordinance and relationship to RPP
(Residential Parking Permit Program)
15. 8:35 Executive Committee voted against "modifications" to code for
1606 East Side Drive, before RDCC February 1st.
16. 8:38 Newsletters announcing our Annual Elections and
Potluck Supper will be on Jean's porch very soon. Get ready!
Many thanks to Helen Dey Valdez for producing our newsletters for 3 years,
and to Gloria Lee who is stepping up to take over where Helen leaves off.
17. 8:40 City Council vote on Park PUD on Barton Springs Road.
Agenda prepared by
Sarah Campbell, 462-2261
Items not necessarily taken in order above.
return to SRCC home page